Join Queensland’s largest and most diverse cohort of graduates and kick start your career with Queensland’s largest employer.
Spread over 4000+ locations across more than 30 agencies, the career choices are endless and the challenges are rewarding.
Our award winning graduate programs provide:
- fast-tracked development opportunities
- tailored mentoring support
- competitive benefits
- flexible work arrangements.
Launch your career in health, education, science, biosecurity, cyber security — or anything in between — with a Queensland Government graduate program!
Register on the Graduate Portal for opportunities with:
- Queensland Audit Office
- Queensland Treasury
- Department of the Premier and Cabinet
- Department of Environment and Heritage Protection
- Department of Tourism, Event, Small Business and the Commonwealth Games
- Department of Agriculture and Fisheries
- Department of Energy and Water Supply
- Department of Natural Resources and Mines
- Department of National Parks, Sport and Racing
- Department of Transport and Main Roads
- Department of Science Information Technology and Innovation
- Queensland Health
Kick start your career with us and apply via the Queensland Government Graduate Portal.