Our graduate program is your opportunity to achieve great things for yourself and for Queensland by working with highly skilled professionals in a diverse and flexible environment.
From the moment you join our team, our focus is on supporting you to reach your full potential.
Queensland Treasury’s GRADStart graduate program is tailored to assist you achieve your career goals.
During the 12-month program, you’ll have the opportunity to participate in a variety of training programs, rotate through different work areas, and participate in other activities that will build on your skills and create valuable networks to assist in your career.
Our graduate program offers you:
- a structured 12-month professional and personal development plan, with comprehensive training
- ongoing career development
- rotation through different work areas
- formal mentoring
- networking opportunities, both internal and external to Treasury.
We also offer:
- a starting salary of $57,000 per annum, increased after 12 months, plus up to 12.75% superannuation
- generous leave provisions
- flexible work-life balance opportunities, with a 36.25 hour working week
- salary packaging.