- 18-month Graduate Program
- Commencing February 2022
- Located in Mile End, SA
As one of the state's largest and most iconic organisations, we're proud to make things better for members and better for our community. More than 780,000 members choose us to deliver peace of mind through our trusted range of motor, home and travel products and services. We're also one of the state's largest employers (and growing!), with more than 1000 employees working collectively with the common goal to keep our members moving.
At RAA, we give our graduates the opportunity to start making that difference from day one -to their own future, to RAA's people and members, and to South Australia, this incredible state we call home.
How do we do this? Through our friendly and supportive culture that offers great work-life balance and makes you feel like you can bring your whole self to work each day. Through our diverse range of roles, across various departments and industries, that allows you to move your career in the right direction. And through incredible learning, training and mentoring programs that empower you to continuously develop and consistently thrive.
So, are you ready to make your next move and launch a rewarding career in a progressive organisation right here in SA?
About the role:
We're looking for talented and ambitious graduates to join RAA's 2022 Data & Digital Graduate Program. We are recruiting for Graduate Web Developers who can help us deliver an improved digital experience across RAA.
As a Graduate Web Developer, you will work on building valuable and robust digital interfaces that empower our members and integrate into RAA's member and product systems. You'll build real-world expertise in your field, while gaining exposure to multiple areas of RAA through rotations in teams such as Digital Member Engagement, Cyber Security and Innovation. And you'll work closely together and learn from each other as you develop and apply your skills in your field of interest to deliver real outcomes.
RAA's 18-month Digital Graduate Program provides budding professionals with:
- Ongoing development, including rotations and our 'Campus to Corporate' Development Program.
- Regular mentoring sessions with a senior manager to help you grow in the right direction.
- A competitive salary, plus staff benefits, including free RAA Premium Road Service.
- Flexible working arrangements to suit your lifestyle.
- A Diversity & Inclusion Program helping you bring your whole self to work.
- Support and education for your wellbeing and mental health.
- A central café hub, including an onsite chef and baristas.
- A permanent position with RAA upon successful completion of the program!
What you need:
- Currently in your final year of university or graduated in 2020 with a university degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Enthusiasm for technology, learning new skills and a passion for software development.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated experience and interest in web development (personal projects are highly regarded).
- Programming skills and knowledge of a modern programming language (we use C# but any modern language is great).
- Understanding of databases and queries, including SQL.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and autonomously to get the job done.
- Overall, we're looking for people with passion who can help us deliver an improved digital experience across RAA.
How to apply:
Follow the prompts to attach your CV and a tailored cover letter (addressed to Jessica Meyer, Talent Acquisition Consultant), outlining the following essential criteria:
- Your reason for applying for a Data Graduate role in RAA's Data & Digital Graduate Program. How your values align with RAA's (check our website).
- Tell us something that sets you apart from other candidates.
Applications that do not address the above essential criteria will not be considered.
You can download this position description, and find out more about the RAA brand and culture here.
We're committed to building a workplace that's diverse and inclusive, where employees are embraced for their unique qualities and valued for their contributions. We believe a diverse and inclusive workplace brings out the best in everyone and helps us to give our members better service.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:14th Sep 2021, 1:59 pm