- Join the world’s leading specialist in food and agribusiness banking
- 18 months program with domestic and international rotation opportunities
- Comprehensive learning and development, competitive salary and flexible work environment
A bit about us
Rabobank is the world’s leading specialist in food and agribusinesses banking. We are a bank with cooperative roots. Everything we do, we do together. With co-workers, members and other organizations. We believe in building on each other’s strengths and making each other stronger. You get better results from working together than going it alone. Now and in the future.
Rabo Graduate Program
Rabo Graduate Program offers a unique opportunity for university graduates to forge a meaningful career path through Rabobank.
Our 18-month program provides a platform to experience a variety of Rabobank career options. Whether it’s connecting with colleagues in Sydney’s head office, working with clients on the ground in our regional and rural branches, or potentially even enjoying an international rotation in our global head office in Utrecht, you can be part of the team helping our clients feed the world more sustainably.
Customise your Rabo Graduate Program experience taking into consideration your personal interests and career aspirations. This role opens up the possibility for rotations across any divisions within Rabobank Australia. Explore business functions such as Finance, Marketing, Human Resources or Rabo Research. Choose your path, and help contribute to the feeding the world sustainably.
To develop a well-rounded knowledge of the bank, you will also be placed on a short-term rotation within Risk and Compliance, and another short-term rotation at one of our rural or regional branches. Selected Graduates will also be placed on a short-term international rotation to connect with colleagues in our global head office in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
Why Rabo Graduate Program
- Comprehensive development pathways to equip you with the skills of the future and to enable your career growth here at Rabobank.
- Mentored by senior leaders in your chosen field.
- Domestic and international rotation opportunities.
- Contribute to our global mission of Growing a better world together.
- Authentic and unique culture, focused on growing each other. Open, balanced and flexible workplace where people feel that they belong, can be open and honest and are supported.
- [email protected] – hybrid way of working.
- Market competitive salary and bonus.
- Permanent employment from day one! We are committed to developing our graduates as future leaders of Rabobank.
- Bonus Leave - eligibility to earn an extra week of leave or purchase up to an additional two weeks of leave per year.
- Corporate wardrobe and/or Work from Home equipment allowances.
- Paid Community Service Leave.
- Rabo Workplace Giving program matches employee donations to selected Social Partners.
- Employee insurance cover.
- Final year of undergraduate or postgraduate degree, or have recently completed your study within the past three years.
- Available to start full time employment from February 2023.
- Australia or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident.
- Demonstrated knowledge and interest in your chosen field.
- Passion for the food and agribusiness industry would be advantageous.
- Self-motivated with ability to plan and organise self.
- Excellent time management and ability to multi task and prioritise work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication at all levels both written and verbal.
To be considered, simply follow the link and submit the following documents:
- Cover Letter
- Academic Transcript
- Right to work document, e.g. Passport.
Rabobank is committed to a culture where diversity and inclusion is valued, respected and encouraged. We welcome applicants from diverse cultures, faith and sexual orientation.
We’re interested in more than just your resume; your mentality is the most important. We want to know more than what you do. We want to find out who you are, what your ideas are and how you plan to make them a reality. Are you ready to dedicate your talent to making the world a better place? If so, we’d like to work with you to create a brighter future. For you and the bank. But most of all: for our customers. Have you got what it takes?
If you are interested in Growing a Better World Together please follow the link and apply online or visit https://www.rabobank.com.au/careers/graduate-program/.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Arts and Humanities,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Closing Date:16th Aug 2022, 1:59 pm