Join RAM’s 2024 Graduate Program – A Launchpad for Your Career!
Are you ready to kickstart your career in the dynamic world of a broad financial services business? Apply now for our Graduate Program to join our values-based team committed to diversity and inclusivity.
Why Choose Us?
At RAM, we firmly believe that a graduate role should be more than just a job; it is an opportunity for you to accelerate your career and gain hands-on experience alongside our team of seasoned financial professionals.
By joining an Australian-owned Wealth and Asset Manager specialising in Real Estate, Credit and Private Equity markets from day one you will be immersed in real-world scenarios involving clients, investment decisions, and long-term strategies.
What the RAM 2024 Graduate Program Offers:
- A one-year tailored rotation program spanning our 14 departments across wealth and asset management, lending plus support services such as technology, legal and marketing.
- Time shadowing our CEO to gain exposure on how informed and strategic decision are made in drive company growth and success.
- Engaging real projects involving research, proposals, modelling, analysis and relationship management
- A permanent employment position.
- A competitive compensation package.
- Personalised mentoring from Directors with global executive credentials.
- Clear pathways for career progression.
- A workplace committed to corporate social responsibility, including:
- Certification as an Inclusive Employer by the Diversity Council Australia
- Dedication to pay equity
- Our own corporate giving and wellness program.
Who We Are Seeking:
RAM welcomes final year university students, recent graduates and individuals with 1-2 years of working experience in any of the fields of:
- Finance/Applied Finance
- Funds Management
- Financial Planning
- Business Information Systems
- Business Administration and Management
- Data Analytics
- International Business
Qualities We Value:
- A high achiever and a collaborative team player
- A sharp and analytical mindset
- Enthusiasm, resilience, and a strong commitment to ethics
- A passion for working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
To apply, you must be an Australian/New Zealand citizen, or an Australian Permanent Resident.
Join us and shape your future with RAM! Apply now to unlock your potential, and become part of an empowering community.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Program Duration
- Start Date
Feb 2024 (or mutually agreed date)
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2023, 11:00 pm