Drive your own global career with purpose and impact - people caring for people.
Ramsay Health Care (Ramsay) is a global network providing quality health care services across 10 countries in 500 locations including hospitals, specialist clinics, primary care units, pharmacies, diagnostic imaging services, teaching and research.
As our growth has led us to be a global organisation, we are excited to offer our next cohorts of graduates an opportunity to travel the world whilst being exposed to the extremely diverse and rewarding industry of healthcare.
Our Global Graduate Programme offers a unique opportunity for graduates who are flexible, mobile and dedicated to making a difference, to experience our business from many angles. The 24 month programme will include 3 x 8 month rotations that include both a Corporate and Operational (Hospital) experience as well as an international rotation in one of our global locations (dependant on global travel restrictions).
Our programme includes:
- Your own Executive sponsor for the 2 years who meets with you before, during and after each placement to allow two-way feedback and reflection (This will be a member of our Executive team)
- A placement buddy in each rotation who supports you for the duration of that individual placement
- A Graduate Lead responsible for day-to-day support during the Programme, to arrange placements, collate feedback from all, provide coaching and to help you identify potential opportunities at the end of the graduate programme
- Engagement with the Ramsay Graduate Community in the global cohort – share experiences and support each other
- A Structured Learning Programme with Induction, a blend of face to face and virtual learning workshops and supported by an Online Learning Hub
- A Customised Individual Development Plan and learning to support getting established, building key competencies and leadership capability.
If, like our Ramsay people, you are passionate about healthcare, caring and empathetic, curious and inquisitive, resilient and professional – get in touch, and apply now. Applications close 15 June 2021!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce, Human Resources
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- POSITION START DATE
Sep 2021 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Remote Friendly
- Closing Date:4th Jun 2021, 6:38 am