The 24month programme offers graduates with a Business-related degree, a unique opportunity to experience our business from many angles with 3x 8month rotations that include both a Corporate and Operational (Hospital) experience as well as an international rotation in one of our global locations (dependant on global travel restrictions).
Your first rotation is likely to be in HR, Marketing or Operations Planning (or similar). You will have the opportunity to be involved in a significant project engaging with a breadth of stakeholders across the business.
We welcome applications from graduates from any business-related disciplines who have a passion for helping people and are available to join us from September 2023.
You will need to be flexible, mobile and dedicated to making a difference. And like all Ramsay people, you are:
- Caring and empathic – demonstrating The Ramsay philosophy of “People Caring for People”
- Curious and inquisitive – always seeking to understand;
- Innovative – future focused and able to see ways to do things better;
- Resilient – positive and adaptable;
- Professional – striving to apply their best selves and continue to learn;
- Ethical – living with integrity and always striving to do the right thing;
- Great communicators – able to talk to influence and wide range of stakeholders;
- Natural leaders – acting as positive role models, and focusing their own and others’ actions to achieve goals;
- Passionate about health care – wanting to change what is possible for health outcomes for all.
Register your interest now by completing a short form and we’ll keep you updated on any relevant Ramsay Health Care news, and we’ll alert you as soon as applications open.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce, Economics, Human Resources
- Work rights:Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen,...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne
- Program Duration
- POSITION START DATE
Sep 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2023, 11:59 pm