Your new company
This organisation is the wealth management arm of a Big 4 Bank. They thrive upon building and maintaining customer relationships, being a leader in the community and implementing improvement strategies.
Your new role
- Servicing inbound calls from internal and externals customers and employers enquiries across superannuation/investments products and services
- Working in a high energy and motivating structured team environment
- Meeting and exceeding customer focused Key Performance Indicators
Your skillset and experience
- Customer Service experience is essential, open to industry
- University degree within Business/Finance is desired
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong multitasking skills and the ability to work in a dynamic environment
Please note: All applicants must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Gain the opportunity to progress within a reputable company. Your new role will provide you with the chance to enhance your skills and develop your knowledge in the wealth industry. Your new team is collaborative and engaging, which presents a diverse and positive work culture. Enjoy the convenience of working nearby the train station, shops and restaurants/cafes in the heart of Barangaroo.
Your next step
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Across AustraliaLocations:
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 12:59 pm