Want to make your mark with some of the world’s biggest brands? As our Commercial Intern, you’ll have the freedom to gain hands-on product development experience with some of the leading consumer products.
Our Internship Program
The summer internship program provides you with a variety of challenging experiences throughout the RB Health Business. invaluable experience within their chosen field as well as having an opportunity to interact and learn about the diverse work within the organisation.
With complete involvement from day one, you’ll be part of a global team bringing leading brands such as Dettol, Nurofen, Durex and Gaviscon to millions. You’ll gain new skills and experience, managing research and development projects from the outset. The key focus will be on ‘learning through doing’ but with the support of our team.
What the Internship Program looks like:
- Approx. 10 weeks full-time program from November 2020 – February 2020 (two-weeks break over Christmas)
- Excellent practical learning through participation in active projects
- Exposure across several areas of each function
- Mentor & buddy support
- Fast track path to RB Graduate program
You’ll succeed because…
…you’re curious by nature and an original thinker. You’ve a strong academic background, and currently a University student, completing a degree program. You’re ambitious and motivated, hungry to take on responsibility in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment. You’re also action-oriented, a pragmatic problem solver and share our drive to succeed. Even when faced with obstacles.
You’ll love it because…
…you’ll get to make an impact like never before. You’ll be responsible for your own projects - we can’t wait hear to your ideas. The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day!
- You are currently a final or penultimate year University student, seeking a graduate program commencement in 2021 or 2022
- On track to complete your degree with a minimum Credit average
- Citizenship or Permanent Residency in Australia or New Zealand Available from a 10 week long placement from November 2020 to February 2021. Please note, we're conscious of COVID-19's impact on university exam periods. Subsequently, we will be flexible on how we structure our 10 week program to suit our interns.
What our Selection Process looks like…
- Online application - applications close 21 August 2020
- Online testing
- Video Interview
- Phone Interview
- Assessment Centre
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.
- Job type:Internships
Health, Health Policy and Administration
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2020, 12:59 pm