At RB, we’re driven by our fight to make access to the highest quality hygiene, wellness and nourishment a right, not a privilege.
We’re a global business with operations in more than 60 countries and a community of more than 40,000 diverse, talented people all driven in the relentless pursuit of a cleaner, healthier world.
Locally, we strive to put people’s lives and needs at the heart of our business through purpose-led initiatives across our portfolio from our Finish Water Waste campaign to our Glen20 partnership with Meals on Wheels.
Our business is dynamic, our teams are diverse, and our purpose, fight and compass have enabled us to build shared success by creating better products, better design, better consumer experience and better value whether it’s Finish, Vanish, Pine O Cleen, Mortein or Airwick.
Our Internship Program
Our Commercial Internship Program in the Hygiene side of the business is designed to provide successful candidates with the opportunity to learn and develop their skills, by working on specific Sales or Marketing based projects with real timelines and delivery expectations – giving them real responsibility from Day 1 of their placement.
Our Internship program offers:
- An insight into working in a large FMCG organisation with real project timelines and deliverables
- Learning and development supported by global development programs
- Mentor and buddy support
- Potential for fast-tracked progression straight into the graduate program
Upon successful completion of the internship, candidates may be offered a role on our Commercial Graduate Development Program, commencing at degree completion. Our Graduate Development program offers you the chance to challenge yourself and develop within our Sales and Marketing teams by taking ownership of real projects with a real contribution to the organisation.
Do you want to join us in our relentless pursuit of a cleaner, healthier world? Our internship program will give you a taste of what’s to expect and provide you with a springboard of challenge, opportunity and the freedom to succeed. What happens next is up to you.
- Final or penultimate year student, seeking a graduate program commencement in 2021 or 2022
- On track to complete your degree with a minimum Credit average
- Citizenship or Permanent Residency in Australia or New Zealand
- Available work for a 10-week long placement from November February
Our Selection Process
- Online Application – Applications close midnight 12th August 2020
- Online Testing
- Video Interview
- Phone Interview
- Assessment Centre – 14 September 2019
How To Apply
Please submit your application including resume and academic transcript by midnight 12 August 2020 to our RB Careers Page. Please note, your transcripts must be attached to ensure your application can be considered.
- Job type:Internships
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:12th Aug 2020, 1:59 pm