We empower all our people by creating an environment that supports learning, growth and innovation so people can come to work and do their best.
Support throughout your Program comes from:
- Your grad buddy – showing you the ropes and acting as a sounding board throughout your program.
- Your grad mentor – providing regular coaching and feedback to ensure you are meeting your development objectives.
- Your rotation leads – providing support for your day-to-day learning, introducing your to challenging work and being responsible for your experience during a rotation.
- Your grad network – sharing your experiences and supporting each other at retros, group activities and slack channels
You’ll have access to…
- Volunteer leave, community grants, and opportunities to support our charity partnerships with our on-site barista
- Birthday leave – Our current grads also celebrate via their birthday ambush tradition (you’ll hear more if you join us!).
- Supportive environment where you can celebrate your mini-fails and quarterly participation at our REAio (inventorship / hackday) events
- Excellent learning and development program, in house guild meet ups and the ability to attend tech conferences
- Awesome facilities – including our garage with musical instruments, on-site barista, a gaming room, bike cage, showers (fresh towels provided) and much more…
What is the O(n)Week all about?
You can be sure our graduate program is not about filling seats! We are focused on nurturing and developing all our graduates from day dot. This starts with ‘O(n)Week’ where you will spend dedicated time getting to know our business, our software development process, your buddies and mentors, and gaining an insight into our agile way of working.
This is our approach to grad induction, check out the below highlight video for our 6.0 Grad O(n)Week from February 2019.