Calling all students and graduates: Readygrad’s Finance Generalist Professional Internship Program is open for applicants!
We’ve kick-started the careers of 19,500 students across Australia and have internship opportunities available in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide or Brisbane.
Our Finance internship is designed for students and graduates trying to break into the Finance industry. We work with 5,750 host companies looking for candidates just like you!
The opportunity that you’ll start with Readygrad will depend on your aspirations, qualifications, training needs and learning goals. We will use that information to match you with an internship that you’ll love.
To give you an idea of the kinds of internships our students and graduates are placed in, check out the examples below of recent placements:
Why choose a Readygrad Finance internship?
- To gain Australian experience in Finance
- To develop your understanding of how the Finance function works in a real business setting
- To put your technical knowhow to work and apply your skills in the workplace
- To learn about a career in Finance and see if it’s the right career path for you
- To network and meet people in the industry
- To get that all-important experience and referees who can endorse you professionally
- To learn and grow from a mentor in your industry
What’s included - Program highlights
- Resume preparation workshop
- Interview preparation session
- Formal Training agreement
- 12 week internship placement in Finance
- Placement into a host organisation - our network is continually growing, we currently work with over 4,500 companies nationwide.
- A formal evaluation that includes a review in the middle and at the end of your placement
- A Readygrad Placement Consultant on hand with advice, to coach and mentor you throughout
- BSBIND201 Work effectively in a business environment Statement of Attainment on successful completion of the program*
- You must be age 18 or over
- Currently studying towards or have complete a degree or diploma that is relevant to Finance
- Available for at least 3 days a week during office hours for the internship
- IELTS 6.0 score or above with no less than 6.0 in each skill, or equivalent if applicable
- Abide by the Readygrad Student Code of Conduct, including maintaining professional standards and attitudes at all times at Readygrad campuses and at the host company
*The Readygrad Internship program has been recognised by ASQA as a vocational training course. During your program you will work towards and be assessed for the national unit of competency: BSBIND201 Work effectively in a business environment. Unique to Readygrad this is the first, and only, internship program of its kind in Australia!
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance
Australian Citizen, Australian Working Visa,...
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2019, 1:59 pm