Calling all students and graduates: Readygrad’s HR Professional Internship Program is open for applicants!
We’ve kick-started the careers of thousands of students across Australia and have internship opportunities available in Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane.
Our HR internship is designed for students and graduates trying to break into the HR industry. We work with hundreds of host companies looking for candidates just like you!
The opportunity that you’ll start with Readygrad will depend on your aspirations, qualifications, training needs and learning goals. We will use that information to match you with an internship that you’ll love.
To give you an idea of the kinds of internships our students and graduates are placed in, check out the examples below of recent placements:
Why choose a Readygrad HR internship?
- To gain Australian experience in HR
- To develop your understanding of how the HR function works in a real business setting
- To put your technical knowhow to work and apply your skills in the workplace
- To learn about a career in HR and see if it’s the right career path for you
- To network and meet people in the industry
- To get that all-important experience and referees who can endorse you professionally
- To learn and grow from a mentor in your industry
What’s included - Program highlights
- Resume and interview preparation sessions
- Formal Training agreement
- 12-week internship placement in HR
- Placement into a host organisation - our network is continually growing, we currently work with hundreds of companies nationwide.
- A formal evaluation that includes a review in the middle and at the end of your placement
- A Readygrad Placement Consultant on hand with advice, to coach and mentor you throughout
- BSBOPS201 – Work effectively in business environments Statement of Attainment on successful completion of the program*
- You must be age 18 or over
- Currently studying towards or have complete a degree or diploma that is relevant to HR
- Available for at least 3 days a week during office hours for the internship
- IELTS 6.0 score or above with no less than 6.0 in each skill, or equivalent if applicable
- Abide by the Readygrad Student Code of Conduct, including maintaining professional standards and attitudes at all times at Readygrad campuses and at the host company
Our Professional Internship Program* includes a fee of $2,500 ($3,500 Engineering), which you can pay by instalments. The cost of the program covers your consultation, preparation, internship placement, insurance, certification and ongoing support.
***The Professional Internship Program contains a nationally recognised Unit of Competency BSBOPS201 – Work effectively in business environments, provided by and delivered on behalf of Gradability Pty Ltd, RTO 91436. Students will obtain a Statement of Attainment for BSBOPS201 – Work effectively in business environments once all training and assessment has been competently achieved.
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne
- Closing Date:2nd Apr 2021, 12:59 pm