The internship program is a recognised training program and involves a $2,500 fee. For full information about the program please visit our website.
Readygrad internships include:
- A resume preparation session
- Interview preparation workshop
- 12 week internship placement in the profession of your choice
- Placement in one of 6,250 host companies, with a huge mix of industries and organisations on offer
- Two formal reviews to evaluate your experience, one in the middle of your internship and another at the end
- A Placement Consultant mentoring, coaching and advising you every step of the way
- BSBIND201 Work effectively in a business environment Statement of Attainment on successful completion of the program
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance required of the placement
Our Professional Internship Program has been recognised by ASQA as a vocational training course. During your placement you will work towards and be assessed for the national unit of competency: BSBIND201 Work effectively in a business environment.