Graduate Employment, Yearlong with potential for permanent roles starting in 2023
Number of Vacancies:
Up to 6
2. Commercial/Customer Operations
Applications Open: Now
Applications Close: 24 Jan 2022 (12pm AEST)
- “Am I eligible?” &
- “What do I need to be successful?”
- Permanent Resident
- Full Working Rights
Brisbane QLD, Hybrid Working Environment
Who is RedEye?
We’re a scale-up tech organisation embedded within the start-up ecosystem in South-East Queensland.
We provide the first fully cloud-based and purpose-built engineering data management solution for asset owners and their service providers globally.
We work with critical infrastructure organisations across industries such as water, energy, mining, healthcare, government (national parks and wildlife), and defence to improve the safety and productivity of their critical assets, in real time.
What began as an ambitious start-up in Brisbane back in 2012 as a way for engineers to manage their engineering information has today evolved into a recognised leader in assets data management delivery.
Headquartered in Brisbane, we currently have a team of 84 across ANZ, Malaysia and North America.
We are a customer focused organisation, with a commitment to growth and continuous improvement. We are proud of the values we live by every day that shape the success of our team and the experience of our customers:
- “I've got your back”
- “I get sh*t done”
- “We're making a difference”
As an organisation, we’ve created success for our customers, our products and our team through the diversity of thought, expertise, and lived experiences of our people. We’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
What is our graduate program?
Our RedEye Graduate program is a structured, fulltime, career development program running from February to December 2022 that will propel your career forward, helping you to build the future you want. .
The program exposes you to all areas of the business regardless of the business area you apply for. We offer two business areas and encourage you to apply for the one that excites you the most!
- Product Team - Our Product Team is where technology is enabled and our product strategy is formulated, turning relevant ideas into asset-data management solutions that keep our customers operating.
- Commercial/Customer Operations Teams - Our Commercial Team is where RedEye meets the public and transforms critical infrastructure organisations, into asset-data driven, critical infrastructure customers. Our Customer Operations Team is where these asset-data driven, critical infrastructure customers then develop deeper relationships with our products and team, to achieve their goals as data empowered organisations.
The program culminates in our Graduate Showcase in December, where all program participants present a project to our team.
Here you will get to combine your experience with a project or idea you have worked on and present to our RedEye senior executives, your colleagues, and peers.
Oh, and did we mention prizes for the top 3 presentations?
What do we offer?
- A chance to work in an ambitious, rapidly scaling tech environment
- Learn from RedEye experts including Developers and Product Leaders, Sales and Pre-Sales specialists, Marketing and Design Experts, Business Analysts, Customer Success Managers, Geospatial Scientists, Data Engineers and so many more!
- A truly hybrid working environment where you can be at your best both at work (whether it’s at home, in the office, or anywhere in between) and in your personal life
- A commitment to your health and wellbeing, with discounted gym memberships and annual RedEye Recharge Days, so you can take the time you need, just for yourself
- Exposure to a range of team specific and whole-of-organisation training from experienced RedEye subject matter and technical experts
- Mentoring and support at both a professional and personal level from dedicated program managers, trainers, your program buddy, and our RedEye Leadership Team
- Regular feedback to help shape your professional development at each step of the journey
- An opportunity to build out your professional network through various internal and external social and industry events
- Experience within a range of critical business areas including:
- Product Team – Frontend & Design, Backend and Mobile, BA/testing/product support
- Commercial Team – Sales, Marketing, and Channels/Partnerships
- Customer Operations Team – Customer Success Management, Customer Solutions/Pre-Sales, and Projects
How will this help my career?
- Have exposure to a variety of teams and projects,
- Develop skills and experience suited to modern tech organisations,
- Work on impactful outcomes for our customers, and
- Learn from our experienced RedEye team.
Am I eligible?
Minimum level of entry - bachelor's degree or higher, completed within the past 2 years
Study fields for each employment team:
- Product Team - IT & Computer Science related degree
- Commercial/Customer Operations Team - Any engineering or business-related degree welcomed (e.g. Business, International Business, Economics, Marketing)
What do I need to be successful?
You believe in having someone's back – Creating remarkable experiences is important to you, but so is helping others create remarkable experiences. We’re looking for people who encourage fast feedback, embrace differences and promote inclusivity, and don’t just communicate to be heard, but communicate to empathise.
You are focused on getting sh*t done – Keeping others informed comes naturally to you. We’re looking for people who want to own something, to be trusted and encouraged to deliver real tangible outcomes, while bringing others along on the same journey.
You are always looking to make a difference – The status quo is never enough for you. We’re looking for people who want to work in an agile way, are seeking ways to innovate and be a part of new idea generation, so that lessons learned create better opportunities for lessons to come.
What is the selection process?
- Submit an online application, attaching your CV and academic transcript (we accept unofficial transcripts), stating which employment team you're interested in joining (product or commercial/customer operations), as well as answering the below question:
"Tell us about a recent team project or initiative you are proud of (can be from your studies, community, work etc.), how you were involved and what your team achieved" - 500 words max
- First-round virtual interview with a member of our Culture & People team as well as a team manager
- Second round interviews will be with 5-6 members of the RedEye team, so you can get to know us and our team can get to know more about you.
- Offers will be made in February 2022
Applications Close Monday 24 January 2022, 12 noon AEST.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Information Technology
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Working...
- Level 2, 133 Mary Street, Brisbane City, QLD 4000Locations:
Up to 6
- accepts international
- Closing Date:19th Jan 2022, 12:59 pm