Who is Reece?
Reece is nothing without our people and our customers.
Not just plumbers, they’re designers, builders, tastemakers and protectors of our most vital resource, water. Our customers are our partners in business, and our family.
Reece Grads join a 100-year old company that grew from a single supply truck in Melbourne’s east, to Australia’s leading plumbing supplies company. Specialists beyond taps and baths, we’re design thinkers, coders, logistics specialists, brand experts and most importantly, people experts.
Keeping our finger on the pulse with market trends, every day we ask ourselves, what greatness did I achieve?
So today, we ask you, are you ready to help us achieve that greatness?
Your Graduate Experience
Upon completion of the 24-month program, you will secure a role within the Test Lab team based in our National Distribution Centre located in Dandenong, VIC.
Here’s a breakdown of the program:
- You’re allocated a mentor as you commence the program to guide your growth and development
- Throughout the program you’ll progress through a training plan with regular feedback and support
- In the first 12 months, you’ll immerse yourself in the business working within one or more of our 600+ stores to become an expert in our products, learn who our customers are and gain an understanding of our systems which will include:
- Serving customers (Selling products and processing orders)
- Inwards Goods (receipting and putting away stock and receiving orders)
- Doing deliveries (delivering goods out to site for our customers)
- Answering phones, taking orders and serving customers
- Customer account development
- In your second year, you’ll join our Lab team and we’ll get you fully up to speed with everything involved in New Product Development, and After Sales Testing.
- Over this period you will look at products across various industry sectors and will cover everything from certification, specification, testing, report writing, and much more.
Skills and Experience
- Recent University Graduates or final year students with an Engineering or Science degree
- Ability to make quick decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Expertise-based problem-solving skills
- Experience using precision measuring tools (Calipers, Micrometres etc.)
- Capable of working on simultaneous projects
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
What’s In It For You
Reece prioritises career development for internal staff and demonstrated success in this role will set you up for further growth and development opportunities.
- Here are some other reasons why you should consider us:
- Your experience will be tailored to suit you and your strengths
- Be given the responsibility to make decisions with real-time business outcomes
- Structured learning, development and leadership programs
- Work for a company with a World Class Employer Satisfaction Score
- You’ll work side-by-side with some of the best in the business with opportunities to progress your career
- Work on meaningful projects and be given real responsibility
- Learn and work with some of the world’s best technologies
- 3-day induction in Melbourne where you get to connect with senior leaders and other grads
- Eligible to receive profit sharing after your first year
Why Work With Us
Most organisations say they live by their values. We actually do. They are a major reason why we are such a strong and happy company.
Reece is like a big family. Everyone is willing to help no matter which part of the business you’re from. We grow as a team and create customers for life by doing so. The culture encompasses the Reece values perfectly, everyone is down to earth and has fun but is also hardworking.
Please submit the following documents as part of your application:
- Academic Transcript
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been looking for, we would love to hear from you. Apply today!
To be eligible for the Reece Group Graduate Program, you need to be an Australian citizen or permanent resident at the time of application. Applicants must be willing to undertake a background check and references.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
Dandenong South, Victoria
- Closing Date:17th Feb 2019, 12:59 pm