Be part of a strong culture.
Reece is an Australian icon – we’ve been around for 100 years. We’re a big business that works hard to retain the little things that made us great when we were small. We live by our values – we also hire by them and promote by them. We take our work seriously but not ourselves.
Much more than plumbing.
You might know us as Australia's largest supplier of plumbing and bathroom products but that's just the start. We're a major public company with over 6,000 people, 615 locations, 10 business lines across ANZ and 2500+ people in our North American business.
We are heavily focused on logistics, technology and marketing to drive the business forward, we even have a creative agency, innovation centre, and insight hub. This broad skill base helps us solve customer problems in unique ways. We’re growing both nationally and internationally and that’s where you come in.
About the opportunity
The Sales & Leadership Graduate Program is designed to accelerate the development of those who are passionate about retail management and leadership, business development and creating customers for life. If you’d like to acquire the skills to run a retail branch as if it was your own – this role is for you. Throughout the 18-month program, you will enjoy:
- Permanent employment from day 1 with access to unlimited career opportunities in an organisation that promotes and develops our talent from within
- A comprehensive, blended learning experience to expedite your development including an initial 3-day induction followed by immersive group learning experiences in Melbourne, as well as digital learning tools, on the job training, coaching and mentoring support
- An end-to-end structured development journey covering all aspects of running your own Branch, equipping you to succeed as an Assistant Branch Manager once you’ve completed the Program
- Rotations around select specialty business units
- Providing advice on products and services in areas as diverse as plumbing, the provision of sustainable clean water and energy efficiency, heating, ventilation, refrigeration, air-conditioning and climate control, sanitation, bathroom, kitchen, irrigation, pools, civil, design and building products
In return you’ll be fairly compensated, provided a uniform allowance, have access to fuel, gym and other awesome product discounts. Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to reach your potential and foster a long-lasting career.
At Reece, attitude is key. We aim to improve the lives of our customers and our people by striving for greatness every day. We don’t expect you to have industry experience - although retail or customer service experience is advantageous. We’d like to hear from you if you have the following:
- A growth mindset – you love learning and embrace opportunities to grow and develop, continually improving your skills and acquiring new knowledge
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to utilise emotional intelligence to establish and build strong relationships
- The ability to prioritise many competing tasks and organise work so that it is completed efficiently while always keeping the customer first
- Proven ability to identify and solve problems, acting decisively and show good judgement
- Experience balancing long and short-term goals
- Intermediate computer skills
- Current driver’s license
Applications for the Sales & Leadership Graduate Program are now open. Interviews for candidates in New Zealand will commence from the 18th of October.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Auckland (New Zealand),...
- Closing Date:15th Oct 2021, 6:00 am