Trout – a creative partner of the Reece Group
We want to use the power of creativity to enhance how we live. We’re excited and inspired by the positive impact we can have on the lives and spaces of our clients and their customers.
When you’re our client, we embed ourselves in your world and your business. We’ll be equal custodians of your brand promise, connecting your brand to your audience through engaging storytelling and experiences.
Trout has been delivering brand-led growth and innovation for the Reece Group for 27 years. Our position in the Group gives us access to unmatched talent and resources.
Reece Group - Much more than plumbing
Reece is an Australian icon – we’ve been around for over 100 years. We’re a big business that works hard to retain the little things that made us great when we were small - staying agile and innovative – which has been one of the key drivers of our success.
We are Australia's largest supplier of plumbing and bathroom products; a major public company with over 8,000 people, 800 locations and 10 business lines across Australia, New Zealand and North America. As an essential service, our business has never been more important to community health and hygiene.
We thrive on new ideas and are on the hunt for Graduates with the energy and passion to make things happen. We are specialists beyond just taps, toilets and pipes – we’re creators of customer experiences and customer value across all areas of Bathroom & Plumbing.
And that’s where you come in.
About the opportunity
At Trout, we have a rare and exciting opportunity for a graduate in our Strategy & Insights team, supporting the teams by providing customer and market research & insights reports to prepare for Reece and non-Reece client marketing briefings.
The Graduate Program, in partnership with the Reece Group, will host you through an immersive learning experience over 18 months, split over 2 major periods:
- 6-month Learning Journey working from within one of our retail-based branches where you will undertake a month-by-month learning plan, and learn deeply our customers & products first-hand from the frontline. This 6-month experience will broaden your understanding of the Reece Group businesses, deepen your knowledge of our customer, and build your preparedness to craft your career at Trout.
- 12 months of supported learning and development within the Trout Strategy & Insights team, under the guidance of a personalised mentor. Over this time, you’ll work for Reece and non-Reece clients on producing pre-campaign market & customer insight reports to support Brand & Communications Strategists with their client briefs.
This Graduate opportunity will commence in July 2022.
Key Selection Criteria
We’re seeking recent university graduates from a range of disciplines and backgrounds from Marketing through Psychology – or any discipline with a focus on customer behavior, behavioral economics, or similar. What’s more important to us, is that it’s an area you’re passionate about! And we’d love to hear about that passion.
Why Work With Us
A role with Trout is a unique opportunity to work within an in-house external creative agency. What does that mean? It means working with other talented creatives who have their finger on the pulse of modern creative and marketing trends – as well as having the stability and leverage of being a part of a much larger organisation – the Reece Group.
Here are some other reasons why you should consider us:
- A clear career pathway into more senior positions within the Strategy & Insights team
- Be given the responsibility to make decisions with real-time business outcomes
- Structured learning, development and leadership programs
- You’ll work side-by-side with some of the best in the business with opportunities to progress your career
- Work on meaningful projects and be given real responsibility
- Eligibility to receive profit share bonuses and other employee benefits
Reece is a place where people make a real difference. And that’s the secret to our success is having the right people, with the right attitude in the right roles. This means that we value diversity and fairness and are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, or life stage.
If you’re excited by the idea of working with great people in a thriving business, then Reece may be for you. Put your future first and apply today.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Economics, Statistics
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:8th Apr 2022, 1:55 pm