Your Graduate Experience
- Upon completion of the program, Graduates will be working on real projects and have established themselves as a member of the Marketing & Supply team. Here’s a breakdown of the program:
- In your first year, you’ll immerse yourself in the business working within one or more of our 600+ stores to become an expert in our products, learn who our customers are and gain an understanding of our unique and world class systems
- You’re allocated a mentor from the Marketing & Supply team from day one to guide your growth and development through the program
- Throughout the program you’ll follow a grad training plan, and receive feedback and support from your mentor and manager as well as ongoing on the job training
- In year two, you’ll transition into to the Reece Support Centre (that’s what we call Head Office) into either the Merchandising, Brand Marketing, Digital Marketing or Business Unit Marketing teams, and you will start working on real projects that will build your capabilities and make use of your branch experience.
What’s In It For You?
- Your experience will be tailored to suit you and your strengths
- Be given the responsibility to make decisions with real-time business outcomes
- Structured learning, development and leadership programs
- Work for a company with a World Class Employer Satisfaction Score
- You’ll work side-by-side with some of the best in the business with opportunities to progress your career
- Work on meaningful projects and be given real responsibility
- Learn and work with some of the world’s best technologies
- 3-day induction in Melbourne where you get to connect with senior leaders and other grads
- Eligible to receive profit sharing after your first year
What You Will Bring to the Role
- Recent University Graduates or final year students with a Business or Commerce degree with a major or minor in Marketing
- Strong marketing knowledge with an interest in current trends and industry developments
- An analytical focus
- Persuasive and influential communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions
- Can multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated Leadership capabilities
- A humble approach to work
- A team player
- A conscientious approach to work. With a demonstrated resilience and passion for reaching your goals.
Closing in 16 days
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Business and Commerce
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:10th Mar 2019, 12:59 pm