Join a world-class Marketing team
Reece is an Australian icon – we’ve been around for over 100 years. We’re a big business that works hard to retain the little things that made us great when we were small - staying agile and innovative. A key driver of our success is a sophisticated approach to product development and merchandising. It’s one of the reasons we continue to grow at such rapid pace.
Much more than plumbing
You may know Reece as Australia's largest supplier of plumbing and bathroom products but that's just the start. We're a major public company with over 8,000 people, 800 locations and 10 business lines across Australia, New Zealand and North America. As an essential service, our business has never been more important to community health and hygiene.
Logistics, technology and marketing are our core strengths. But we also have an in-house creative agency, innovation centre and an insight hub. This broad skill base helps us solve customer problems in unique ways as we enter new markets.
We thrive on new ideas and are on the hunt for Graduates with the energy and passion to make things happen. We are specialists beyond just taps, toilets and pipes – we’re creators of customer experiences and value across all areas of Bathroom & Plumbing.
And that’s where you come in.
About the opportunity
We now have opportunities for Marketing students to join our Graduate Program and start building a career toward one of our Marketing teams.
Our Graduate Program is an immersive learning experience split over 2 major periods:
- 12 months of learning experience working from within our retail-based branches where you will undertake a month-by-month learning plan, learn deeply our customers and products first-hand from the frontline, and experience a series of rotations through the Reece Group businesses in branch. This 12 months will broaden your understanding of the Reece Group businesses, deepen your knowledge of our customer, and build your preparedness to craft your career at Reece.
- 12 months of supported learning and development within your Marketing team, under the guidance of a personalised mentor. Students who join the Marketing Graduate Program will be on the pathway to building careers in Customer Experience, Product Marketing, or Brand Marketing.
The Graduate Program for Marketing graduates will commence in July 2022.
Key Selection Criteria
We’re seeking recent university graduates with a degree in Marketing, or a major in Marketing from studies in Commerce, Business, Management or International Business. You’ll need the following:
- Marketing knowledge with an interest in current trends and industry developments
- An analytical focus with a passion for understanding trends and product developments.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and informed make decisions
- Can multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities
- A team player
- A conscientious approach to work. With a demonstrated resilience and passion for reaching your goals.
Why Work With Us
We live by our values – we also hire by them and promote by them. Career development is a huge part of our people focus and demonstrated success in the Grad Program will set you up for further growth and development opportunities. A strong, supportive culture underpins everything we do. We’re easy going, yet never afraid to take on tough challenges when they come our way.
Here are some other reasons why you should consider us:
- Your experience will be tailored to suit you and your strengths
- Be given the responsibility to make decisions with real-time business outcomes
- Structured learning, development and leadership programs
- Work for a company with a World Class Employer Satisfaction Score
- You’ll work side-by-side with some of the best in the business with opportunities to progress your career
- Work on meaningful projects and be given real responsibility
- Undertake an initial induction where you get to connect with senior leaders and other grads
- Eligible to receive profit share bonuses and other employee benefits
Reece is a place where people make a real difference. And that’s the secret to our success is having the right people, with the right attitude in the right roles. This means that we value diversity and fairness and are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, or life stage.
If you’re excited by the idea of working with great people in a thriving business, then Reece may be for you. Put your future first and apply today.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:27th May 2022, 1:55 pm