Reece is an Australian icon – we’ve been around for a century. We’re a big business that works hard to retain the little things that made us great from when we were a family owned, single supply truck in Melbourne’s East. We live by our values – we also hire by them and promote by them. We take our work seriously but not ourselves. You might know us as Australia's largest supplier of plumbing and bathroom products but that's just one side of us. We're a major public company with over 6,000 people, 615 locations, 10 business lines across ANZ and 2500+ people in our North American business. And we’re not just plumbing, we are a logistics, tech, and marketing house, we even have a creative agency, innovation centre, and insight hub. This broad skill base helps us solve customer problems through insight and creativity. We’re growing both nationally and internationally and that’s where you come in!
About the Opportunity
The Operations Graduate and Emerging Talent Program is specially designed to accelerate those passionate about retail management and leadership, business development and creating customers for life. If you want to be equipped to run a retail branch as your own without the risk of being a business owner – this role is for you! Throughout the 18 month program, you will enjoy:
- Permanent employment from day 1 with access to unlimited career opportunities in an organisation that promotes and develops our talent from within
- A comprehensive, blended learning experience to expedite your development including an initial 3 day induction followed by immersive group learning experiences in Melbourne, as well as digital learning tools, on the job training, coaching and mentoring support
- An end-to-end structured development journey covering all aspects of running your own Branch, equipping you to succeed as an Assistant Branch Manager once offboarded from the Program
- Rotations around select speciality business units
- Providing advice on products and services in areas as diverse as plumbing, the provision of sustainable clean water and energy efficiency, heating, ventilation, refrigeration, air-conditioning and climate control, sanitation, bathroom, kitchen, irrigation, pools, civil, design and building products
In return you’ll be fairly compensated, provided a uniform allowance, receive significant product discounts, have access to fuel, gym and other awesome discounts, but most importantly you’ll have the opportunity to reach your potential and foster a long-lasting career!
At Reece, attitude is key! We aim to improve the lives of our customers and our people by striving for greatness every day. We don’t expect you to have industry experience though retail or customer service experience is advantageous. We’d like to hear from you if you have the following:
- A growth mindset – you love learning and embrace opportunities to grow and develop, continually improving your skills and acquiring new knowledge
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to utilise emotional intelligence to establish and build strong relationships
- The ability to prioritise many competing tasks and organise work so that it is completed efficiently while always keeping the customer first
- Proven ability to identify and solve problems, acting decisively and showing good judgement
- Experience balancing long and short term goals
- Intermediate computer skills
- Current driver’s license
Applications are open until 11:59pm on Friday 19 June 2020 for commencement in February 2021.
If you want to work with great people in a supportive culture, put your career first and apply today!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Arts and Humanities, Business and Commerce
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:19th Jun 2020, 1:59 pm