Join world-class Business leaders
Reece is an Australian icon – we’ve been around for over 100 years. We’re a big business that works hard to retain the little things that made us great when we were small - staying agile and innovative. A key driver of our success is a sophisticated approach to product development and merchandising. It’s one of the reasons we continue to grow at such rapid pace.
Much more than plumbing
You may know Reece as Australia's largest supplier of plumbing and bathroom products but that's just the start. We're a major public company with over 8,000 people, 800 locations and 10 business lines across Australia, New Zealand and North America. As an essential service, our business has never been more important to community health and hygiene.
Logistics, technology and marketing are our core strengths. But we also have an in-house creative agency, innovation centre and an insight hub. This broad skill base helps us solve customer problems in unique ways as we enter new markets.
We thrive on new ideas and are on the hunt for Graduates with the energy and passion to make things happen. We are specialists beyond just taps, toilets and pipes – we’re creators of customer experiences and value across all areas of Bathroom & Plumbing.
And that’s where you come in.
About the opportunity
The Sales & Leadership Graduate Program is designed to accelerate the development of those who are passionate about retail management and leadership, business development and creating customers for life. If you'd like to acquire the skills to run a retail branch as if it was your own - this role is for you.
This Graduate Program has opportunities for students graduating from a Bachelor of Business, Commerce, or similar disciplines that would complement a career within retail management. We have branches all across Australia & New Zealand so we can host graduates in a graduate experience in many different regions. Throughout the 18-month program, you will enjoy:
- Permanent employment from day 1 with access to unlimited career opportunities in an organisation that promotes and develops our talent from within
- A comprehensive, blended learning experience to expedite your development including an initial 3-day induction followed by immersive group learning experiences in Melbourne, as well as digital learning tools, on the job training, coaching and mentoring support
- An end-to-end learning development journey covering all aspects of running your own branch, equipping you to succeed as an Assistant Branch Manager once you've completed the Program
- Rotations around select specialty business units
- Providing advice on products and services in areas as diverse as plumbing, the provision of sustainable clean water and energy efficiency, heating, ventilation, refrigeration, air-conditioning and climate control, sanitation, bathroom, kitchen, irrigation, pools, civil, design and building products
In return you'll be fairly compensated, provided a uniform allowance, have access to fuel, gym and other awesome product discounts. Plus, you'll have the opportunity to reach your potential and foster a long-lasting career.
At Reece, attitude is key. We aim to improve the lives of our customers and our people by striving for greatness every day. We don't expect you to have industry experience - although retail or customer service experience is advantageous. We'd like to hear from you if you have the following:
- A growth mindset - you love learning and embrace opportunities to grow and develop, continually improving your skills and acquiring new knowledge
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to utilise emotional intelligence to establish and build strong relationships
- The ability to prioritise many competing tasks and organise work so that it is completed efficiently while always keeping the customer first
- Proven ability to identify and solve problems, acting decisively and show good judgement
- Experience balancing long and short-term goals
- Intermediate computer skills
- Current driver's license
We're currently accepting applications for the Sales & Leadership Graduate Program which is commencing in February 2023. Express your interest now to get ahead of the pack, and you'll hear from us when recruitment commences!
How can you build a career with Reece.
Reece is different. We're a successful company that doesn't like to make a fuss of our success. We're a big business that works hard to retain the great things from when we were a small business.
We value common sense as highly as a university degree. We encourage people to have a go and don't mind if they fail. We promote people based on performance, not age.
Reece is a place where people make a real difference. And that's the secret to our success - having the right people, with the right attitude in the right roles.
We're looking for the right people now. People who like people. People who like to talk but also like to listen. People who like to perform. People who can recognise an opportunity and seize it. People who are prepared to promote themselves.
Read on. You will quickly discover whether you might be the right person, and whether we might be the right place for your career.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:27th May 2022, 1:55 pm