Join world-class Business leaders
Reece is an Australian icon – we’ve been around for over 100 years. We’re a big business that works hard to retain the little things that made us great when we were small - staying agile and innovative. Innovation has been one of the key factors in our ongoing success, and our Supply Chain is one of the best opportunities we have for innovation and continuous improvement.
Much more than plumbing
You may know Reece as Australia's largest supplier of plumbing and bathroom products but that's just the start. We're a major public company with over 8,000 people, 800 locations and 10 business lines across Australia, New Zealand and North America. As an essential service, our business has never been more important to community health and hygiene.
Logistics, technology, and marketing are our core strengths. This broad skill base helps us solve customer problems in unique ways as we enter new markets.
We thrive on new ideas and are on the hunt for Graduates with the energy and passion to make things happen. We are specialists beyond just taps, toilets and pipes – we’re creators of customer experiences and customer value across all areas of Bathroom & Plumbing.
And that’s where you come in.
About the opportunity
We now have opportunities for students to join our Graduate Program and start building a career within our Supply Chain department. We’re open to students from many different disciplines and backgrounds – as long as you can demonstrate the passion and interest you have in Supply Chain, and what you can bring to our Supply Chain transformation.
The Graduate Program is an immersive learning experience split over 2 major periods:
6-month Learning Journey working from within one of our retail-based branches where you will undertake a month-by-month learning plan, and learn deeply our customers & products first-hand from the frontline. This 6-month experience will broaden your understanding of the Reece Group businesses, deepen your knowledge of our customer, and build your preparedness to craft your career at Reece.
12 months of supported learning and development within Supply Chain, under the guidance of a personalised mentor. You’ll start this period of time undertaking rotations through our major Supply Chain teams; Inventory, Transformation, Procurement and Operations. From there, you’ll be placed into a team for the remainder of that 12 months to begin hands-on experience delivering key pieces of work within the function.
The Graduate Program for Supply Chain graduates will commence in July 2022.
Key Selection Criteria
We’re seeking recent university graduates from a range of disciplines and backgrounds; Logistics, Business, Finance, Sustainability, or others. What’s key to us is that you can demonstrate why you want to begin a career in Supply Chain and how your background of knowledge can contribute to our strategic objectives.
Ideal candidates possess skills and attitudes that we see align with our organizational culture:
- Supply Chain & Logistics knowledge or experience, with an interest in current trends and industry developments.
- An analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Can multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities or the desire to grow your leadership potential
- A team player
- A conscientious approach to work, with a demonstrated resilience and passion for reaching your goals.
Why Work With Us
We live by our values – we also hire by them and promote by them. Career development is a huge part of our people focus and demonstrated success in the Grad Program will set you up for further growth and development opportunities. A strong, supportive culture underpins everything we do. We’re easy going, yet never afraid to take on tough challenges when they come our way.
Here are some other reasons why you should consider us:
- Your experience will be tailored to suit you and your strengths
- Be given the responsibility to make decisions with real-time business outcomes
- Structured learning, development and leadership programs
- Work for a company with a World Class Employer Satisfaction Score
- You’ll work side-by-side with some of the best in the business with opportunities to progress your career
- Work on meaningful projects and be given real responsibility
- Undertake an initial induction where you get to connect with senior leaders and other grads
- Eligible to receive profit share bonuses and other employee benefits
Reece is a place where people make a real difference. And that’s the secret to our success is having the right people, with the right attitude in the right roles. This means that we value diversity and fairness and are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, or life stage.
If you’re excited by the idea of working with great people in a thriving business, then Reece may be for you. Put your future first and apply today.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Logistics and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Melbourne, Regional Victoria
- Closing Date:8th Apr 2022, 1:59 pm