We are the largest private owner and operator of Retirement Villages in Australia. Our purpose is to serve our residents and customers and be the best retirement community owner, operator and care services provider for older Australians. RetireAustralia currently operates a portfolio of 28 established villages throughout New South Wales, Queensland and South Australia.
Reporting to the IT Services Lead you will:
- Provide systems administration and support for key systems.
- Work with managed service provider, and vendors to provide business/operational support where assistance is required from IT , and to ensure timely support services and SLA.
- Deliver , and maintain standard processes, and documentation of core systems support, and related IT services.
- Manage a small improvement project delivery.
- Provide basic user training on core system functionality.
- Liaise with system users with regards to providing access to systems & services, support, understanding of requirements for change requests and delivery of solutions.
What you will bring:
- Strong experience working to provide systems support with multi-site environments.
- Experience working with Microsoft 365 suites of products.
- Demonstrate competencies managing desktop, asset management and telecommunication
- Attention to detail.
- Well-developed organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with customer service focus.
If you are successful in the role, a current police check is required.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
- Closing Date:24th May 2021, 1:59 pm