Graduate Consultant – Data & Analytics
The Graduate Consultant position requires someone with an outstanding attitude to learn, ability to contribute to a collaborative working culture and desire to begin their career with a leading organisation in Melbourne’s data & analytics industry.
Who We’re Looking For
· The ability to understand business problems and analyse how analytics can be used to derive data insights and enable business decision making.
· Relevant tertiary qualifications in Information Science, Business Analytics, Data Analysis, Data Science or others.
· Post-graduate qualifications or any working experience highly regarded
· High level understanding of data warehouse concepts
· Good written and verbal communication skills
Technical Skills Required
Understanding and or hands on experience with the following toolsets:
· SQL – General Scripting
· Database modelling
· Report Visualisation (e.g. Power BI or other)
What’s on offer:
· Introductory training program including; Microsoft data & analytics tools and platforms, business intelligence best practices, solution focused approaches and translating academic training into commercial outcomes
· Opportunity to learn and develop alongside senior and executive members of the team
· Exposure to a number of projects across different customers and industries.
· Accelerated career development
· Work with modern technologies and tools including, cloud platforming, advanced analytics, AI, Machine Learning, data governance and IoT
· Microsoft Certifications
This is a rare opportunity to get in “on the ground floor” of a business with significant growth ambitions. Revenite encourages its consultants to create their own path and will support them to achieve any personal and professional goals. Challenge yourself and be rewarded with the following:
· Join a growing business and contribute directly to Revenite’s success, with deserved recognition for your work
· Work with modern Microsoft technologies and customers that actually appreciate the need to invest in data analytics, business intelligence and data governance
· Join an intelligent and collaborative team who regularly bond through work events, lunch & learns, modern workspaces (four central offices and flexible working arrangements) and industry meetups
· Benefit from our current partnerships with Microsoft, Snowflake and Alation
· Competitive salary, annual performance review and support career progression
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology
- Work rights:Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Skilled...
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Closing Date:21st Feb 2023, 12:59 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.