The Graduate Consultant position requires someone with an outstanding attitude to learn, ability to contribute to a collaborative working culture and desire to begin their career with a leading organisation in Melbourne’s data & analytics industry.
Who We’re Looking For:
- The ability to understand business problems and analyse how analytics can be used to derive data insights and enable business decision making.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Information Science, Business Analytics, Data Analysis, Data Science etc.
- Post-graduate qualifications or any working experience highly regarded
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Technical Skills Required:
Understanding and/or hands on experience with the following toolsets:
- SQL – General Scripting
- Database modelling
- Report Visualisation (e.g. Power BI or other)
What’s on offer:
- Introductory training program including; Microsoft data & analytics tools and platforms, business intelligence
best practices, solution focused approaches and translating academic training into commercial outcomes
- Opportunity to learn and develop alongside senior and executive members of the team
- Exposure to a number of projects across different customers and industries.
- Accelerated career development
- Work with modern technologies and tools including, cloud platforming, advanced analytics, AI, Machine Learning, data governance and IoT
- Microsoft Certifications
Who We Are
Revenite (https://www.revenite.com.au/) are a Melbourne-based cloud analytics and business intelligence consultancy. We are a certified Microsoft Gold Partner and provide Strategy, Advisory, Delivery and Support Solutions across their entire technology stack.
Revenite focus on working with customers to better leverage their enterprise data assets to drive greater insights into business performance. The core services are therefore focused on modernising customers core data management platforms, building organisational capabilities to support insights and actions, and innovating around new emerging technologies such as machine learning and the internet of things.
This is a rare opportunity to get in “on the ground floor” of a business with significant growth ambitions. Revenite encourages its consultants to create their own path and will support them to achieve any personal and professional goals. Challenge yourself and be rewarded with the following:
- Join a growing business and contribute directly to Revenite’s success, with deserved recognition for your work
- Work with modern Microsoft technologies and customers that appreciate the need to invest in data analytics, business intelligence and data governance
- Join an intelligent and collaborative team who regularly bond over work events, lunch & learns, modern workspaces (four central offices and flexible working arrangements) and industry meetups
- Benefit from our current partnerships with Microsoft, Snowflake and Alation
- Competitive salary, annual performance review and supported career progression
If this sounds like an opportunity you can’t pass up learning more about, please forward your resume, cover letter, university transcript and contact details to [email protected]
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Data Science and Analytics, Information Systems,...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Permanent...
- Level 1, 580 Church St,Locations:
- POSITION START DATE
Nov 2021 (approx)
- Closing Date:28th Sep 2021, 12:59 pm