Rhomberg Sersa Australia (RSA) are market leaders in the construction of complex rail solutions and a specialist provider of Rail Services from Design through to Project Management, Construction and Maintenance. As the Australian operating division of the Austrian-based Rhomberg Sersa Rail Group (RSRG), we are backed by European innovation with local expertise. We have helped build some of the biggest and most complex rail projects in Australia and the world, developing a formidable reputation as an innovator who can get the job done on-time and on budget.
For students in their second, third or fourth year of study, we are offering a permanent part time position at our Rhomberg Sersa Horsley Park location, where you will work on site-based and corporate projects at various locations. As well as interesting, real-life work experience, we also offer you a mentor and peer support.
This position will be an opportunity to gain exposure to the length and breadth of onsite rail construction. Working alongside our site teams, including fellow Engineers, Construction Teams, Safety, and Site Supervisors you will put theory into practice.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
· Proactively drive company safety policies, practices, and procedures in compliance with OH&S legislative requirements to provide a safe workplace at all times
· Assist with tendering processes
· Carrying out quality assurance inspections on-site
· Assist with the general administration of contractor commercial claims and variations
· Compilation and control of project documents
· Assist with general site duties, office and administration as required
· Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills are essential
· Proactive in nature with strong communication skills
· Process-driven with the confidence to think outside the square and present solutions for improvement
· Analytical, thorough, and detailed in your approach
· Eagerness to develop, grow and further your learning.
Working towards a tertiary qualification in Engineering, Project Management or Construction Management is required.
If you are ready to take that next step in your career, apply now!
- Job type:Part Time Student Jobs
- Disciplines:Construction, Engineering Civil Structural, Project Management
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:13th Dec 2023, 12:59 pm