As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant at Robert Walters you will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team that wants to see you succeed, where candidates and clients are shared and not owned thus promoting a team-based culture.
- Servicing, nurturing and developing existing client relationships through meetings, client functions and events • Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their recruitment needs
- Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Selecting and matching candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
- Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving and competitive sales environment
- Degree qualified
- Strong commercial acumen with a natural sales ability
- Desire to work in a target driven, sales environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A proactive and positive approach with a strong team ethic
- Persistence, resilience, drive and a determination to succeed
- Working for an outstanding, globally recognised brand
- Generous base salary and uncapped bonuses
- Long-term career path with a proven policy of promoting from within
- Global incentive trips for high achievers
- Supported by a structured sales skills and management training programme
- International opportunities, with offices in 27 countries
Ready to start?
Visit our page to find out more and contact Jess Allan on 03 8628 2174 to talk about your future.