To be successful in this role you will have a strong banking background as a Business Analyst and worked on large IT systems onboarding projects. Would you like to have exposure to Identity & Access Management and are you ready for this exciting challenge? Apply now!
- Helping support team in contacting users, through to onboarding people
- Writing specifications and requirements for internal teams
- Use the agile toolkits - JIRA/confluence
- Analysis and translation of business requirements into functional and technical specifications
- Conduct detailed impact assessments
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Understanding of Agile ceremonies is key
- Solid understanding of Agile project management lifecycles, disciplines and procedures
- Identity and Access Management (IDAM) experience is a real plus
- Experience with an IT Systems/onboarding background
- Strong years of experience in Business Analysis tasks & techniques.
- Have exceptional communication, written, and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to liaise with diverse stakeholder groups at all levels and work with technical teams, product and business owners
- Vast knowledge and experience in elicitation and agile development techniques
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in working on mid to large sized programs
To apply please click apply or call Roselle de Kruijk on +61 3 86282143 for a confidential discussion.
- Job type:Alumni jobs
Information Systems, Information Technology
Australian Skilled Migration Visa (485),...
Melbourne, Port Melbourne
- Closing Date:16th May 2019, 12:00 am