- Provide general advice around the Bank's life insurance products over the phone
- Support client network through account creation (keeping compliant with internal and external measures)
- Co-ordinate on boarding process for new clients.
- Client account maintenance is amended as required and appropriate correspondence is sent to clients.
- Tertiary Degree - relevant to Wealth management and Finance
- RG146 - or working towards DFP/ADFP
- Strong call centre experience.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft applications (intermediate Microsoft Outlook, Excel & Word).
- Looking to gain entry into, and experience within the Wealth Management space
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Warren Corston on +61 2 8289 3159 for a confidential discussion.
- Job type:Entry level jobs
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Skilled...
Sydney, North Sydney
- Closing Date:13th Jun 2019, 12:00 am