To be successful in this role you will draw on generalist HR (system) experience along with deep expertise in one or more of the following disciplines; Remuneration and Reward, Performance Management, Recruitment, Learning and Development, HR Shared Services provision, HR Systems data administration.
- Apply relevant specialist knowledge and experience to understand, influence and advise on HRIS
- Assist in the design and delivery of strategic and BAU HRIS products and services as defined by Wealth People and Culture Lead team
- Collaborate with and take direction from People Team functional lead
- Assist in the design and delivery approach for People products & services including self-service first approach and multi-channel considerations
- Where required, support Wealth People team and Culture Lead team with the development of People products and services
- Deliver HR customer centric outcomes using customer centric design and agile techniques to deliver an exceptional leader and employee experience and business outcomes
- Build strong relationships and manage stakeholder expectations
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience with HRIS/HCM Systems (SAAS) implementations, ideally Workday
- Minimum 4 years HR experience along with deep expertise in one or more of the following disciplines; Remuneration and Reward, Performance Management, Recruitment, Learning and Development, HR Shared Services provision, People Systems data administration
- Knowledge of relevant Workday modules would be a significant advantage.
- Knowledge of Wealth and any general banking processes would be an advantage.
- Business Engagement and Stakeholder Management
- Requirements analysis, management and documentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver in fast-changing environments
- Experience in Banking or Finance industry preferred
- Experience and knowledge of Wealth business & processes would be an advantage
- Experience in working within a Separation initiative would be an advantage
To apply please click apply or call Roselle de Kruijk on +61 3 86282143 for a confidential discussion.
- Job type:Alumni jobs
Banking and Finance, Information Systems, Information...
Australian Skilled Migration Visa (485),...
Melbourne, Port Melbourne
- Closing Date:10th May 2019, 12:00 am