We currently have a Recruitment Consultant vacancy in our Technology Financial Services Division. The T&T Finance team consists of 7 high performing recruitment consultants that service all Banking, Finance, Trading, FinTech and Insurance clients in Sydney. We are looking to expand by one more Consultant to support the increased workload and gain opportunity and market share within the accounts.
Robert Walters is an award-winning business and a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients.
If you have the ambition to succeed, Robert Walters can offer you an outstanding international career path, ongoing development and exceptional earning potential. Our structured training program and team-based, collaborative structure underpins our success and ensures that our consultants learn to be market leaders in their respective areas.
- Focus on maximising market share in accounts by driving sales within our PSA accounts and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Understand clients' business operations and solve their recruitment needs through a consultative sales approach
- Select and match candidates for appropriate positions, arrange interviews and fully brief candidates on the company and role
- Take responsibility for candidate care and keep in regular contact with our candidates
- Achieve revenue targets and meet individual and team KPIs in a fast moving and competitive sales environment
- Open to experienced consultants (2-3 years) or recent graduates
- Strong demonstrated work ethic (through studies, work, extra curricular activities, sport... etc)
- Team-based mind set
- A can do, positive attitude and coach-able
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong interest in consultative selling or professional services
- Work rights in Australia
The sky is the limit - The amount of money our recruitment consultants earn and how far your career progresses is entirely up to you - there is no salary cap and internal promotion is strongly favoured.
Alongside highly competitive base salaries, Robert Walters also offers the following:
- International possibilities (offices in 28 countries spanning 5 continents)
- Industry leading training and mentoring
- Career progression - Fast track your career and gain management experience
- A strong brand name with a world-wide reputation for quality and professionalism
- Working from our beautiful Sydney CBD offices looking over the Sydney harbour and botanical gardens
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply. To apply please click apply or call Maureen Elhage on +61 2 8289 3179 for a confidential discussion.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Human Resources, Recruitment
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:12th Jan 2022, 12:59 pm