To be successful in this role you will have the ability define requirements in complex and ever changing range of existing and emerging regulation and changes. Having Subject matter knowledge on financial markets & Institutional Banking - including market risk functions - is essential.
- Working with program stakeholders to analyse and synthesise information
- Understanding the organisational context and complete business analysis activities
- Eliciting, documenting and managing the requirements throughout the program end-to-end (including but not limited to analysis activities such as process mapping, testing and change transition)
- Working within the stakeholder engagement framework for the program, the Senior Business Analyst will communicate these requirements to key stakeholders to ensure a clear understanding of the program's objectives and benefits
- The delivery of innovative, commercial, strategic and business-oriented solutions to support business strategies and manage and mitigate legal and compliance risks
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of project lifecycle and project methodologies, business requirements gathering, articulation and validation, process mapping, procedure and policy documentation is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work with ambiguous regulation.
- Good relationship building skills.
- Can manage multiple tasks each with their own delivery deadline.
- Fluent in MS-Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio Microsoft project
- Business analysis experience essential (5+ years).
- Regulatory experience in a financial markets business and/or legal documentation is essential.
- Basic understanding of market risk and product valuation Business requirements elicitation and management required.
- Process development and mapping required.
To apply please click apply or call Roselle de Kruijk on +61 3 86282143 for a confidential discussion.
- Job type:Alumni jobs
Banking and Finance
Australian Permanent Resident
Melbourne, Port Melbourne
- Closing Date:27th Apr 2019, 12:00 am