To be successful in this role you will have the ability define requirements in complex and ever-changing range of existing and emerging regulation and changes. Having at least 7 years' experience as a Business Analyst within banking - is essential.
- Working with program stakeholders to analyse and synthesise information
- Running workshops and requirements gathering, processes (eg: process mapping - AS IS/TO BE) and documentation of (BRD, process maps, etc)
- Stakeholder influencing and negotiation
- Working with the data analysts, to look at customer and transactional data - to understand what has gone wrong and how do they fix it
- Root-cause analysis, understand what went wrong and fix the process to stop the issues from happening again
- Facilitating the payments (remediation initiated)
- Rolling out changes to contact centre eg: FAQ's, etc
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years experience as Business Analyst within a bank
- Experience in the wealth domain is beneficial
- Experience with remediation is highly regarded
- Experience in conducting workshops or presenting to senior stakeholders
- Advanced level of thinking, will require minimal direction, be able to manage their deliverables and think outside the box for solutions.
- Experienced communicating with the stakeholders and documenting internal controls
- Well versed in documenting data analysis, findings, solution proposals, process changes, etc
- Experienced working from the business side, not the technical side.
To apply please click apply or call Roselle de Kruijk on +61 3 86282143 for a confidential discussion.
- Job type:Alumni jobs
Banking and Finance, Information Technology
Australian Permanent Resident
Melbourne, Port Melbourne
- Closing Date:28th Apr 2019, 12:00 am