Key role responsibilities
- Provide floorwalking support at the NSW Government department's building to ensure all users are upgraded onto the Windows 10 SOE
- Assess current user set up and assist them in the process of upgrading
- Maintain excellent customer relationships
- Ensure delivery of projects within an expected time, budget and scope constraints, with a KPI of 100 upgrades per week per person
Key role requirements
- Excellent customer service skills are a must as the role requires significant user interaction
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal abilities will be preferred over the technical expertise
- Able to develop rapport and build trust with customers
This exciting role offers an opportunity to work in one of the largest NSW Government departments in a central Sydney CBD location. This is a 1 month initial contract with an opportunity of further contract extension, offering highly competitive rates.
To apply please click apply or call Chelsea Pak on 02 8289 3136 for a confidential discussion.
- Job type:Entry level jobs
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
Sydney, North Sydney
- Closing Date:9th Feb 2019, 12:00 am