RSM Australia is a member of RSM, the world’s 6th largest network of audit, tax and consulting firm. We offer the combined benefits of a leading professional services firm with extensive networking, learning and career opportunities.
About the opportunity:
Our Graduate Program has been designed to provide you with technical, personal, and professional development to enable you to become our next generation of leaders.
As an Assurance & Advisory Graduate at RSM, you will have the opportunity to develop the ability to apply fundamental audit skills, understand audit plans, prepare financial statements of small/non-complex entities, develop a working knowledge of the fundamental electronic audit tools, and much more!
What does the Assurance & Advisory division do?
- Financial statement audits
- Financial reporting
- Regulatory, technical & IFRS advice
- Corporate Governance
- Risk and control assurance
Where are the opportunities available?
Applications close on Sunday 11 September for:
Applications close on Sunday 25 September for:
What’s in it for you?
Learning from the best and brightest minds in the business world, RSM will help launch your career by offering:
- Experience working on a diverse range of clients;
- Access to senior leaders who guide, mentor and shape your career;
- An opportunity to choose a division which best fits with you; and
- Social events which build your professional networks.
- Being part of an award-winning graduate program
- Currently studying towards a bachelor’s degree in Business / Commerce with an accounting major;
- You are in your penultimate or final year of study at university;
- Have strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills;
- Work effectively in a team;
- A can-do attitude and a willingness to learn.
Life at RSM:
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness financial and lifestyle benefits.
How to apply:
Please click on the “apply” button and complete our online application form.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Business and Commerce
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane,...
- Closing Date:25th Sep 2022, 1:55 pm