RSM Australia is a member of RSM, the world’s 6th largest network of audit, tax and consulting firm. We offer the combined benefits of a leading professional services firm with extensive networking, learning and career opportunities.
About the opportunity:
Our Graduate Program has been designed to provide you with technical, personal, and professional development to enable you to become our next generation of leaders.
As a Corporate Finance Graduate at RSM, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the preparation of valuations, assignment file administration and management and capital raising including preparation of Independent Account’s Report. You will also have the opportunity to undertake financial modelling and forecasting, financial investigation and due diligence, and much more!
What does the Corporate Finance division do?
- Mergers, acquisitions and business development
- Transaction support and due diligence
- Capital market support
- Valuation and expert reports
- Litigation support and forensic investigation
- Financial model construction and review
- Family law
Where are the opportunities available?
What’s in it for you?
Learning from the best and brightest minds in the business world, RSM will help launch your career by offering:
- Experience working on a diverse range of clients;
- Access to senior leaders who guide, mentor and shape your career;
- An opportunity to choose a division which best fits with you; and
- Social events which build your professional networks.
- Being part of an award-winning graduate program
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Accounting or Law;
- Have strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills;
- Work effectively in a team;
- A collaborative personality who thrives in a team; and
- A can-do attitude and a willingness to learn.
Life at RSM:
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness financial and lifestyle benefits.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Business and Commerce, Law
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Sydney, Melbourne
- POSITION START DATE
Jan 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:25th Sep 2022, 1:55 pm