RSM is the 6th largest network of independent audit, tax and consulting firms, encompassing over 120 countries, 810 offices and more than 43,000 people internationally. We have 30 offices throughout Australia and offer personalised services with in-depth expertise and resources in the accountancy, business consulting and risk management areas.
Due to growth, our CFO Advisory team is currently seeking an enthusiastic Financial Reporting Graduate / Assistant to join their friendly and supportive team! This position would suit a motivated individual looking to build their career in the Financial Reporting Industry specialising in the preparation of financial statements.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- As a Financial Reporting Graduate / Assistant, you will support our clients with their outsourced statutory reporting obligations for both audit and Non-audit clients;
- Support clients through their financial statement close process (consolidation, cash flows and other associated work papers) and preparation of financial statements;
- Review of Year End & Half Year General Purpose and Special Purpose Financial Reports for Audit clients of ASX Listed
- Entities and subsidiaries of foreign owned entities; and
- Lease accounting schedules.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Business / Commerce degree (or nearing completion);
- Accurri Financial Statements (experience not essential);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- A collaborative personality who thrives in a team;
- Advanced computer skills using Microsoft Products;
- Well-developed organisational and time management skills;
- Ability to build rapport with a variety of clients and colleagues;
- Commitment to delivering exceptional client service; and
- Demonstrate problem solving and decision making skills.
What’s on Offer
In this role you will be working within a national Firm. You will have direct access to and work closely with the Partners and a wide variety of clients and assignments.
RSM provides our employees with the opportunity to connect for success through our culture, employee benefits and an environment that supports work life balance. On offer is a competitive opportunity for personal and professional development and a friendly and supportive environment.
Our Brisbane Office:
- Fantastic CBD office location
- Monthly events and activities organised by our social club
- Strong focus on culture, engagement, and employee wellbeing
- Office ‘EMpower’ committee, who assist in creating a diverse and inclusive office environment
- Wide variety of employee benefits!
If you’re ready for your next career challenge then apply today for this great opportunity!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Business and Commerce
- Work rights:Australian Bridging Visa, Australian Permanent...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- POSITION START DATE
Jan 2023 (approx)
- accepts international
- Closing Date:22nd Jan 2023, 12:59 pm