- 6th largest network of independent audit, tax and consulting firms
- Encompassing over 120 countries, 800 offices and more than 41,400 people internationally.
- Offering personalised services with in-depth expertise and resources in the accountancy, business consulting and risk management areas.
Our Melbourne office is currently seeking a highly motivated graduate to join our Financial Services division, to commence from 5th August 2019.
As a member of our Financial Services team, you will gain exposure to:
- Learning the relevant legislation and financial planning standards;
- Assisting in the preparation of investment recommendations for clients;
- Drafting Statements of Advice; and
- Assisting with the preparation of tax strategies for clients.
To be successful, you will possess the following attributes:
- Have completed or completing a Business dergree, with an expected completion data prior to 2020.
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service;
- Strong leadership skills;
- A collaborative personality who thrives in a team; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
As a Graduate at RSM, you will be invited to our iconic Graduate Week! We will fly you to an exciting location in Australia for an immersive and unique orientation, where you will have the opportunity to network with Graduates from around the country. RSM invests in your career early to equip you with a combination of business and technical skills to kick start your career as an Financial Planning Professional.
Working with the best and brightest minds in the business world, RSM will help launch your career by offering:
- A one-on-one Buddy on commencement
- Further education and support from our Learning and Development team
- Continuous professional development, and mentoring programs
- Regular social, sporting and charity initiatives
- Discounted health cover and insurance options
How can you connect with RSM?
To make an application click the "Apply Now" button, complete our short online application form, upload your CV, cover letter and academic transcript.
For technical support with our application form, including assistance with uploading documents, please go to https://app.revelian.com/contact.cfm to access online help.
Note: Applicants must hold Australian or New Zealand Citizenship or Permanent Residency at the time of application.
To apply please click on the "Apply" button below and complete our online application form
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent...
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2019, 1:59 pm