RSM Australia is a member of RSM, the world’s 6th largest network of audit, tax and consulting firm. We offer the combined benefits of a leading professional services firm with extensive networking, learning and career opportunities.
About the opportunity:
Our Undergraduate Program has been designed to provide you with technical, personal, and professional development to enable you to become our next generation of leaders.
As an SMSF Business Advisory Undergraduate at RSM, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the preparation of financial statements, income tax returns and BAS for Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSFs).
- Preparation of periodic work papers for SMSFs;
- Preparation of periodic financial statements for SMSFs in accordance with all current, legal and accounting reporting standards;
- Preparation of income tax returns, GST returns, BAS;
- Preparation of documents for client meetings;
- Liaise with external SMSF Auditor/s;
- Regular maintenance of SMSF client records to ensure all financial information is kept up-to-date; and
- Superannuation wealth creation and pension strategies.
- Have a tertiary qualification majoring in accounting
- Have strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills;
- Work effectively in a team;
- A can-do attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Desire to complete the CA Program in the future.
Life at RSM:
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are! Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness financial and lifestyle benefits.
How to apply:
Please click on the “apply” button and complete our online application form.
Agencies, thank you for thinking of us, but our recruitment is managed internally, and we will reach out to our preferred suppliers if we need assistance.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Actuarial Studies, Banking and Finance,...
- Work rights:Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Working...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Newcastle, North Sydney
- accepts international
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2023, 12:59 pm