RSM Australia is a member of RSM, the world’s 6th largest network of audit, tax and consulting firm. We offer the combined benefits of a leading professional services firm with extensive networking, learning and career opportunities.
From breathtaking landscapes, natural attractions, authentic cultural experiences and down-to-earth characters, join a thriving community who exude plenty of country charm!
About the opportunity:
At Port Lincoln, we hire great people who want a rewarding career where no two days are the same!! We invest in your career early to equip you with a combination of business and technical skills to fast track your career as an Accounting Professional.
Why work for a Regional Office?
- Genuine work life balance
- Build client relationships from Day 1
- Fast tracked career development
- Hands on experience
- Personable mentoring, coaching, buddy programs
- CA or relevant registration and financial support
- Guaranteed professional development
- Regular social, sporting and community events
PLUS a Professional Start Up Bonus of $500.00
- Preparation of year-end financial statements for various companies and trusts of small family owned businesses;
- Compliance with regulatory standards and preparing reports in line with the Australian accounting and auditing standards;
- Preparation of income tax returns, GST returns, BAS; and
- Superannuation Fund creation and Superannuation Fund compliance
As a Port Lincoln Graduate, you will take part in our structured 12-month Program, MyGRAD Journey! RSM invests in your career early by equipping you with a combination of core skills and technical skills, to kick start your career as a business professional.
- Completing and/or Completed a Commerce degree qualification;
- Open to STEM or related Industry Qualifications
- A collaborative personality who thrives in a team;
- Well-rounded individuals with extra-curricular interests and a passion for helping communities thrive
About Business Advisory:
- Accounting, business and tax advisory
- Business strategy and development
- Cloud accounting and digital advisory
- Strategic outsourcing
- SME tax compliance and simplification
- Private client and family office
- Superannuation services
- Succession and estate planning
Life at RSM:
RSM Port Lincoln provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness financial and lifestyle benefits.
How to apply:
Please click on the “apply” button and complete our online application form.
Agencies, thank you for thinking of us, but our recruitment is managed internally, and we will reach out to our preferred suppliers if we need assistance.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:Australian Bridging Visa, Australian Permanent...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Regional South Australia
- Program Duration
- POSITION START DATE
Jan 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2023, 12:59 pm