RSM Australia is a member of RSM, the world's 6th largest network of audit, tax and consulting firm. We offer the combined benefits of a leading professional services firm with extensive networking, learning and career opportunities.
About the opportunity:
We are seeking standout Graduate to join our Perth office Business Advisory division! You will be contributing to the preparation of financial statements, income tax returns, FBT returns, and BAS and superannuation fund creation/
RSM invests in your career early to equip you with a combination of business and technical skills to kick start your career as an Accounting Professional.
Working with the best and brightest minds in the business world, RSM will help launch your career by offering:
- Mentoring, coaching, buddy programs
- CA or relevant registration and financial support
- Continuous personal and professional development
- Regular social, sporting and charity initiatives
- Genuine work life balance
We look for:
- Business/Commerce degree with the relevant foundations to undertake further studies to enhance your career;
- Strong analytical skills and exceptional client service;
- Outstanding leadership qualities in your study or work environment;
- A collaborative personality who thrives in a team; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Life at RSM:
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness financial and lifestyle benefits.
Note: Applicants must hold Australian or New Zealand Citizenship or Permanent Residency at the time of application
Agencies, thank you for thinking of us, but our recruitment is managed internally, and we don’t accept applications for graduate roles.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Position start Date
- Program Duration
- Remote Friendly
- Closing Date:16th Dec 2021, 10:00 pm