RSM Australia is a member of RSM, the world's 6th largest network of audit, tax and consulting firm. We offer the combined benefits of a leading professional services firm with extensive networking, learning and career opportunities.
About the opportunity:
You will be involved in contributing to the preparation of financial statements, income tax returns, BAS and superannuation fund creation.
- Preparation of year-end financial statements for various companies and trusts of small family owned businesses;
- Compliance with regulatory standards and preparing reports in line with the Australian accounting and auditing standards;
- Preparation of income tax returns, GST returns, BAS; and
- Superannuation Fund creation and Superannuation Fund compliance
- Business / Commerce degree with Accounting Major or working towards
- Strong Analytical and Communication Skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Previous work experience in Professional Services
Life at RSM:
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness financial and lifestyle benefits.
How to apply:
Please click on the "apply" button and complete our online application form.
Agencies, thank you for thinking of us, but our recruitment is managed internally, and we will reach out to our preferred suppliers if we need assistance.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
Regional South Australia
- Position Start Date
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:10th Dec 2021, 12:59 pm