What we do at RSM
- 6th largest network of independent audit, tax and consulting firms
- Encompassing over 116 countries, 750 offices and more than 41,000 people internationally.
- Offering personalised services with in-depth expertise and resources in the accountancy, business consulting and risk management areas.
Our Graduate Program
Our Assurance and Advisory team in the Sydney office is seeking an enthusiastic Graduate who is ready to kick start their career either now, or at the start of 2020.
As a Graduate at RSM, you will attending our iconic Graduate Week in February 2020! We will fly you to an exciting location in Australia for an immersive and unique orientation, where you will have the opportunity to network with Graduates from around the country. RSM invests in your career early to equip you with a combination of business and technical skills to kick start your career as an Accounting Professional.
Working with the best and brightest minds in the business world, RSM will help launch your career by offering:
- A one-on-one Buddy on commencement
- CA registration and support from our Learning and Development team
- Competitive remuneration
- Continuous professional development
- International secondment opportunities
- Mentoring programs
- Discounted health cover and insurance options
Graduates at RSM
Graduates at RSM want to be part of a global network, engage with Partners, experience new challenges and make lifetime friends. In new Graduates, we look for:
- Strong analytical skills and exceptional client service;
- Outstanding leadership qualities in your study or work environment;
- A collaborative personality who thrives in a team; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How can you connect with RSM?
To make an application click the "Apply Now" button, complete our short online application form, upload your CV, cover letter and academic transcript.
For technical support with our application form, including assistance with uploading documents, please go to https://app.revelian.com/contact.cfm to access online help.
Note: Applicants must hold Australian or New Zealand Citizenship or Permanent Residency at the time of application.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:30th Dec 2019, 12:59 pm