What we do at RSM
- 6th largest network of independent audit, tax and consulting firms
- Encompassing over 116 countries, 750 offices and more than 41,000 people internationally.
- Offering personalised services with in-depth expertise and resources in the accountancy, business consulting and risk management areas.
Our growing IT & Cyber Security team is seeking an enthusiastic individual to join us in the Melbourne office. As part of the IT & Cyber team, you will be mentored by experts in the field whilst gaining experience in security testing, architecture, governance, cloud computing, compliance, and digital forensics.
RSM invests in your career early to equip you with a combination of business and technical skills to kick start your career as a Cyber Security Professional. As a Graduate at RSM, you will begin your career with our iconic Graduate Week! We will fly you to an exciting location in Australia for an immersive and unique orientation, where you will have the opportunity to network with Graduates from around the country and build your skills.
Working with the best and brightest minds in the business and technology world, RSM will help launch your career by offering:
- Mentoring, coaching, buddy programs
- Certifications, cyber security industry conferences and financial support
- Access to the latest tools and technologies
- Continuous personal and professional development
- International secondment opportunities
- Regular social, sporting and charity initiatives
- Genuine work life balance
At RSM, we care about giving you the best experience. Our National Graduate Committee made up of current Graduates around the country give feedback and help identify new ways to make your career at RSM a long, engaging and rewarding one!
RSM Graduate Program
We believe in a culture that rewards our employees with work/life balance, clear career progression, technical training and professional development opportunities.
As a graduate with RSM you will join other graduates from across Australia to take part in our firm's unique orientation and training program called Graduate Week. It is specifically designed to equip you with a combination of business and technical skills to kick start your career as a professional. It also gives you the opportunity to develop your networks with your peers and the firm's leadership team from around the country.
We also offer excellent employee benefits including competitive remuneration, mentoring programs, career breaks, international secondment opportunities, social, sporting, charity initiatives, discounted health cover and insurance options.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- IT / Computer Sciences Degree;
- Information Systems Degree;
- Engineering Degree
- Network / Cyber Security Degree
How can you connect with RSM?
To make an application click the "Apply Now" button, complete our short online application form, upload your CV, cover letter and academic transcript.
For technical support with our application form, including assistance with uploading documents, please go to https://app.revelian.com/contact.cfm to access online help.
Note: Applicants must hold Australian or New Zealand Citizenship or Permanent Residency at the time of application. www.rsm.com.au/career
- Job type:Graduate jobs
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2019, 4:44 am