What we do at RSM
- 6th largest network of independent audit, tax and consulting firms
- Encompassing over 116 countries, 750 offices and more than 41,000 people internationally.
- Offering personalised services with in-depth expertise and resources in the accountancy, business consulting and risk management areas.
Our Graduate Program
We are seeking a standout Graduates to join our Assurance and Advisory team in the Perth office.
RSM invests in your career early to equip you with a combination of business and technical skills to kick start your career as an Accounting Professional. As a Graduate at RSM, you will begin your career with our iconic Graduate Week! We will fly you to an exciting location in Australia for an immersive and unique orientation, where you will have the opportunity to network with Graduates from around the country and build your skills.
Working with the best and brightest minds in the business world, RSM will help launch your career by offering:
- Mentoring, coaching, buddy programs
- CA registration and financial support
- Continuous personal and professional development
- International secondment opportunities
- Regular social, sporting and charity initiatives
- Genuine work life balance
At RSM, we care about giving you the best experience. Our National Graduate Committee made up of current Graduates around the country give feedback and help identify new ways to make your career at RSM a long, engaging and rewarding one!
Graduates at RSM
Our staff are part of a global network, engage with Partners, experience new challenges and make lifetime friends.
In new Graduates, we look for:
- A Chartered Accountants ANZ accredited degree with passes in the required competency areas or a plan to complete the accredited conversion course;
- Strong analytical skills and exceptional client service;
- Outstanding leadership qualities in your study or work environment;
- A collaborative personality who thrives in a team; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How can you connect with RSM?
To make an application click the "Apply Now" button, complete our short online application form, upload your CV, cover letter and academic transcript.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2019, 12:59 pm