- National Professional Services Firm;
- CBD Location; and
- Gym Membership plus much more!
RSM is the 6th largest network of independent audit, tax and consulting firms, encompassing over 120 countries, 800 offices and more than 41,400 people internationally. We have 30 offices throughout Australia with 1200 employees and offer personalised services with in-depth expertise and resources in the accountancy, business consulting and risk management areas.
We are seeking a Graduate in our National People & Culture (P&C) team who has ideally finished their Commerce, Business or Psychology degree and would like to engage with a progressive organisation and team.
Reporting to the local P&C Manager, you will be part of a national team supporting the implementation of key P&C projects and initiatives as well as providing a high degree of operational support to the local P&C Operations (HR function) and L&D team.
- Providing administration support to P&C Operations & L&D members such as preparing contracts, letters, attendance records and assisting with event & program planning.
- Overseeing local administration processes such as probations and technical conferences.
- Assisting with P&C meetings, functions and events.
- Attending careers fairs, events and local L&D programs.
- Supporting local P&C Team (HR/L&D) on projects as required.
- Managing the Regional Scholarship Program.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will possess the following;
- Tertiary qualifications in Commerce, Business or Psychology;
- Experience within a HR or L&D setting;
- Administration experience, ideally supporting multiple stakeholders;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent time management & attention to detail; and
- Ability to 'think outside of the box'.
What's On Offer
Excellent professional development opportunities and friendly and supportive environment, including access to extensive employee benefits, such as discounted shopping, free gym membership, social functions and networking opportunities.
To apply please click on the "Apply" button below and complete our online application form.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:25th Aug 2019, 1:59 pm