- 6th largest network of independent audit, tax and consulting firms
- Encompassing over 116 countries, 750 offices and more than 41,000 people internationally.
- Offering personalised services with in-depth expertise and resources in the accountancy, business consulting and risk management areas.
RSM's National R&D Tax Incentive team is seeking a highly motivated individual to join their growing group of R&D Tax specialists in Melbourne!
As a Graduate in R&D you will be involved in:
- Meetings with a wide range of clients, ranging from start-up businesses and entrepreneurs to established businesses to discuss innovation, business and commercial matters.
- Preparation of R&D project descriptions which detail the scope of R&D projects and activities which are undertaken by the company;
- Analysis of financial reports and underlying data and preparation of R&D costs spreadsheets; and
- Application of the R&D Tax Incentive legislation and broader Tax legislation to diverse scenarios and advising clients on these matters.
RSM Graduate Program
We believe in a culture that rewards our employees with work/life balance, clear career progression, technical training and professional development opportunities.
You will benefit from RSM being a Recognised Training Employer under the Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CAANZ) Public Practicing Program. This means you will be exempt from the requirement to complete a logbook under the supervision of a mentoring Partner at our Firm.
As a graduate with RSM you will join other graduates from across Australia to take part in our firm's unique orientation and training program called Graduate Week. It is specifically designed to equip you with a combination of business and technical skills to kick start your career as a professional. It also gives you the opportunity to develop your networks with your peers and the firm's leadership team from around the country.
We also offer excellent employee benefits including competitive remuneration, mentoring programs, career breaks, international secondment opportunities, social, sporting, charity initiatives, discounted health cover and insurance options.
The successful applicant
RSM is interested in motivated and enthusiastic Graduate who possess the following skillsets and experiences:
- Science / Engineering / IT or ICT / Commerce / Finance / Accounting / Tax / Law degree. Double degrees combining Commerce/Finance/Accounting/Law with a technical degree in Science/Engineering/IT will be advantageous;
- Willingness to work in a collaborative team environment and be client-centric;
- Enthusiasm to learn and apply problem-solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills (proven ability in technical, scientific or legal writing is critical);
- Leadership experience, either in University/School, Employment, or extra-curricular contexts.
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook; and
- Interest in, or experience with software development, start-up business and technology will be highly valued.
How to connect with RSM?
To apply, please click the "Apply Now" button and complete our online application form and upload your CV, cover letter and academic transcript. Please visit our website www.rsm.com.au/careers for further information on our firm and our Graduate Opportunities as well as tips and hints on applying.
For technical support with our application form, including assistance with uploading documents, please go to https://app.revelian.com/contact.cfm to access online help.
Note: Applicants must be eligible for permanent, full time employment in Australia at the time of application.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2019, 12:59 pm