RSM Australia is a member of the world’s 6th largest network of audit, tax and consulting firms. We offer a bespoke, value generating service to our clients and a constantly engaging, challenging, and rewarding environment for our team with extensive networking, learning and career opportunities.
Our Graduate Program
Our Sydney office is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Graduate to join our expanding Risk Advisory team to start immediately!
From assisting with management consulting, assurance and digital transformation to climate change and sustainability, your clients will range from ASX listed companies to large public sector and not for profit organisations.
This offers a unique opportunity to develop, apply and challenge your knowledge, technical abilities, and communication skills in a supportive and rewarding environment.
We will help launch your career by offering:
- A one-on-one Buddy on commencement
- CA, or equivalent, registration and support from our Learning and Development team
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- Continuous professional development
- International secondment opportunities
Graduates at RSM
Graduates at RSM want to be part of a global network, engage with Partners, experience new challenges and make lifetime friends. In new Graduates, we look for:
- A proactive and solution orientated problem solver;
- An inquisitive mindset which questions, challenges and innovates;
- A collaborative personality who thrives in a team; and
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Life at RSM:
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness financial and lifestyle benefits.
How to apply:
To apply, please click the following link app.revelian.com/rsmstudentopps to complete our short application form and upload your CV. Our friendly talent team will be in touch with you soon!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Economics, Science
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:8th Jul 2021, 1:59 pm