- 6th largest network of independent audit, tax and consulting firms.
- Encompassing over 120 countries, 810 offices and more than 43,000 people internationally.
- Offering personalised services with in-depth expertise and resources in the accountancy, business consulting and risk management areas.
We have an exciting opportunity in our Wagga Wagga office for an Undergraduate or Graduate to join our Business Advisory division.
RSM invests in your career early to equip you with a combination of business and technical skills to kick start your career as an Accounting Professional. As an RSM Undergraduate you will be given the tools and support you need to build the foundations of an extraordinary career. Not only will you earn while you learn but you will have access to a support network of professionals who want to see you succeed.
Working with the best and brightest minds in the business world, RSM will help launch your career by offering:
- Practical experience to put your academic theory into practice
- Mentoring, coaching, buddy programs
- Study support including paid study and exam leave
- Continuous personal and professional development
- Competitive remuneration
- Regular social, sporting and charity initiatives
How can you connect with RSM?
To make an application click the "Apply Now" button, complete our short online application form, upload your CV, cover letter and academic transcript.
For technical support with our application form, including assistance with uploading documents, please go to https://app.revelian.com/contact.cfm to access online help.
Note: Applicants must hold Australian or New Zealand Citizenship or Permanent Residency at the time of application.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:20th Aug 2020, 1:59 pm